Hacktoberfest Part #2 (2nd PR of release 0.2)

Next week of Hacktoberfest and second PR of release 0.2...

Hacktoberfest is going on and our task for this week is to do a second pull request to one of the repositories on GitHub.

Pull Request #2

For the second pull request I decided to take some web project because I feel confident in html, css and javascript. After researching I have found the repository where the owner asked to develop a simple form just to practice and for future use I guess.


After looking through the code I have found out that the code is little messy and some css code are in the html file as an inline declaration. I decided to fix these small problems and created an issue.
After fixing the code I created the pull request.

Waiting my code to be merged will take some time I believe because repository seems to be not touched for 9 days and maybe author thinks it is dead right now, but I am planning to improve this form a lot in my future pull request because I know that some programmers often struggle with forms in html and this repository will definitely have the chance to help them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release 0.3 - PR2

Hacktoberfest Final Blog Post

Release 0.3 - PR1